- While no one enjoys being stopped for a traffic offense, eCitation enhances motorist convenience by substantially reducing the time required on the side of the road for a citation.
- eCitation is a win-win for taxpayers and government as taxpayers benefit when government improves its operations.
- Revenues traditionally lost from illegible paper citations can be more fully captured with eCitation. This helps support state and local governments hold the line on property, sales and income taxes.
For the Public
Learn how eCitation works
- E-Ticketing: From Start to Finish
- Zebra Mobile Printing and Ticketing Solutions
- Understanding Mobile Printing Technology Capabilities
- Motorola Solutions Public Sector Handheld Computing
- The Connected Patrol Vehicle
- How the Latest Technologies and Trends are Transforming the Mobile Workforce
- digiTICKET by Saltus Technologies
What’s New with eCitation?
- Knoxville, TN City Council Approves $5 Charge for eCitation
- White Bluff Approves Fee for Electronic Citation System
- Sparks, Nevada Approves Grant for Hand-Held Electronic Devices
- McAllen (Texas) Police Department Reduces Dismissed Tickets by Half
- Kansas Highway Patrol Implements Statewide Mobile eCitation System
- Milledgeville (Georgia) PD Achieves Faster, Safer Traffic Stops with eCitation
- Kane County (Illinois) Expedites Traffic Stops with Fast, Streamlined Ticket Printing
- Minneapolis-St.Paul International Airport Police Department Sees 30 Percent Increase in Revenue with eCitation
- Ottawa, Canada Police Use eCitation for Fast Ticketing (video)
- Oslo, Norway Turns to eCitation Solutions for Parking Violations (video)